We would like to assure you that respect for your privacy is of the utmost importance for Data Next Step which is responsible for this site.
- How your personal information is collected, processed, stored and protected through our services. All information likely to identify you must be considered personal information. This includes your first and last name, your age, your postal address, your email address, your location and even your IP address.
- What are your rights regarding this information;
- Who is responsible for processing the personal information collected and processed;
- To whom this information is transmitted;
- The site’s policy regarding cookies.
The person responsible for processing personal information is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal information. The person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to:
- Protect the personal information collected, not transmit it to third parties without you having been informed and respect the purposes for which this information was collected.
- Notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of personal information, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs or steps for him.
- Inform you by any means, in the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised.
- Our engagements. Data Next Step is committed to protecting your privacy and security of people, data and shared content, wherever possible, not selling any of your data, limiting the information required, giving you control of your privacy, your data on our site and to create spaces where people can come together privately and safely.
Please note: At any time, on our platform, you can request that your account and your data be deleted.
- Collection of personal information. To provide a better service, we will collect certain personal data when registering for the contact form. We may then ask you for additional information, including personally identifiable and non-identifiable information, to better provide you with
Data Next Step collects information that includes information you provide to us, information we collect automatically, and information we receive from other sources.
- Personal information provided by the user:
- Getting in touch Your email address and/or telephone number are collected to make an appointment .
- Content you create . This includes any content you upload or share through the apps in newsgroups.
- Actions you perform. When you subscribe to the Services, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, address, email address, in order to manage your account, or to send you informational or promotional emails. Providing personal information in these cases is solely your choice; you do not need to provide such information to browse our Website as a visitor.
Please note that if there are any changes to your information in the future, such as to facilitate content moderation, you will be informed in advance.
- Information collected automatically:
- Information about your device. We collect information about the device you use to access the Services. This includes information such as your IP address, operating system information, browser information, and your device settings, such as your microphone and/or camera.
- Application usage information. We collect information through log files and cookies related to how and when the Services are used and what sites, pages, servers and channels you visit.
- Information for managing the Site. We use the information collected on the Website for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, administering the Website and Services and contacting users.
Information received from other sources:
When you take certain actions on other sites, we may receive information about you.
For example, when we advertise Data Next Step on third-party platforms, if you click on the advertisement, we may receive information about the advertisement you saw and which platform you visited. Likewise, we may also receive certain information when you click on a referral link, such as the website you came from.
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described below, in Section 5, “Forms and Collection Methods”.
- Information used for the following purposes:
- To personalize the product or service. We use your information to provide, personalize and improve our services. This information feeds our discovery surfaces so that you see relevant communities or content first, helping us surface Data Next Step features and promotions that may be of interest to you, both from us and our partners. .
- To contact you. We use your information to contact you We may also use your information to notify you of important changes to services, products or policies or to send you information about new services or products.
- To provide optimal customer service. We use your information to answer your questions about our services and products, and to investigate bugs or other types of problems.
- To protect our services. We use the information to keep our Services secure, to prevent misuse, and to enforce our Terms of Service and other policies against users who violate them.
- To improve our services. We use your information to help us understand how users interact with our Services, what features or other products or services Users would like to obtain, or how our Services could be improved. This includes information about how you use our services and the structure of the servers.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We retain and use your information for possible legal claims where necessary and for compliance or regulatory purposes. For example, we retain information when we are required to do so by law or if we are compelled to do so by a court order or regulatory agency. Additionally, when you exercise any of your applicable legal rights to access, modify or delete your personal information, we may ask you for identification and verification documents in order to confirm your identity.
You may remove your email address from our email list at any time by following the procedures set forth in Section 11 below “Optional Procedures” or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forms and collection methods. Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website Registration Form
- Contact form
- Possible opinion poll
- Storage of Information – Exclusions. Data Next Step does not store any content from video or voice calls or channels, or in any way stream content when you share your screen.
- Non-personal data
In some cases, we may collect non-personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you use, the type of computer operating system application software and devices you use, and the domain name of the Website from which you accessed. connected the link to our Site. We use your information in the aggregate to operate our Website, improve our Website, and sell and distribute advertising.
- Log files and cookies. We collect certain information through log files and cookies.
Most browsers are initially configured to accept cookies; however, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to tell you when a cookie is being sent or you can clear your browser of cookies from time to time. (Note: You may need to consult the help area of your browser application for instructions.) If you choose to disable your cookie setting or refuse to accept a cookie, you may not be able to may not be able to access all areas of the Website and/or Services.
- Sharing Personal Information. Unless you consent, the personal information collected by the site is not and will not be transmitted to any third party and will only be processed by Data Next Step.
However Data Next Step may share your personal information: (i) with third parties who have confidentiality obligations with all Data Next Step Parties, or (ii) if a Data Next Step Party is required by law to do so.
The content of your rights:
With regard to your personal data, you benefit from a right of access, rectification, erasure, opposition, limitation of processing, portability of your personal data and the right to give instructions relating to the what happens to your personal data after your death.
You can also withdraw your consent at any time, in cases where it has been requested.
- Permission to access
You can request access to your personal data that We collect and process. If you make a request for access, We will provide you with a copy of your personal data that is in our possession as well as all legally required information.
- Right to object
You may object at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data when it is based on our legitimate interest, unless our legitimate interest overrides your own interests and your rights and freedoms, or that the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights.
You can also, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data by us when this processing is carried out for commercial prospecting purposes by electronic or postal means, including when the processing concerned constitutes profiling.
- Right of rectification
You can at any time ask us to rectify any personal data concerning you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of erasure
You may request the erasure of your personal data under the conditions provided for by the Personal Data Regulations, unless they must be retained to enable us to comply with legal obligations, or to enable us to exercise or defend our rights or again, when they are necessary for the execution of the contract which binds us.
- Right to restriction of processing
You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data under the conditions provided for by the Personal Data Regulations.
- Right to portability
You have the right to portability of the personal data that you have provided to us and that We process by automated means, when the processing that We implement is based on your consent or on the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures, provided that the exercise of this right does not infringe the rights and freedoms of third parties. Right to define directives relating to the fate of your data after your death. You have the possibility of defining general or specific directives concerning the manner in which you intend to exercise, after your death, the rights guaranteed to you by the applicable regulations.
The following describes some of the ways in which your personal information may be disclosed to third parties:
- We may employ third parties to perform services or functions on our behalf to improve our Website, marketing and promotional efforts, communications or other services. These third parties may include licensed contractors, consultants and other companies that work with us. They only have access to personal information necessary to perform their functions, and they may not share personal information with others or use it for any purpose other than to provide or improve Data services and offerings. Next Step.
- We may share your information with third parties who we believe may have information of interest to you. Additionally, we may share certain non-personal information with third parties for advertising, promotional and other purposes. For example, we may work with third-party advertising companies to serve and track our advertisements. These third parties may install other cookies. Our advertising partners may use the non-personal information they collect on our Website, as a whole, to help us better target and serve our customers.
- It should be noted that when you add your content to the services, automatically in the functionality of use, you give Data Next Step the right to share this content with certain communities, people or, in the case of public spaces, with any person who accesses it. You may revoke your consent at any time, primarily through our Services directly, but note that you may not be able to use any service or feature that requires the collection or use of such personal information.
Server owners or administrators set these permissions and control whether a server requires an invite link or whether it is open and accessible to everyone. These permissions, like server size, may change over time.
- Security.Providing a secure site is essential for your peace of mind and confidence in Data Next Step. We take a number of steps to help protect your information. All information sent within our Services is encrypted, both in transit and at rest, and stored on our servers in a secure location. For example, we use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt text and images in transit. We also implement technical and administrative access controls to limit the number of employees and contractors who have access to nonpublic personal information. It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. If your password is compromised,
- Withdrawal Procedures. You have the option not to receive information from Data Next Step and the Services. If you no longer wish to enjoy the Website or Services or receive any form of direct contact from Data Next Step, whether emails, newsletters or other offers or promotional materials, We invite you to contact us at the following address: vieprivee @ datanextstep.com.
- Privacy precaution warning. Please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit through our online services.
- Your consent. By using the Website and/or Services, and providing us with your personal information, you also consent to the storage, use and export of your personal information as specified herein.
- Applicable law. This policy and our legal obligations are subject to the laws enforced in Quebec, regardless of the location of any user.
Data Next Step